The AGM will be held on Thursday, June 2 at Windsor Park immediately following the run around. It will be outside at the north end of the pavilion, the same location as last year. The following executive position are up for election this year:
Two year terms
- Secretary – taking meeting minutes and managing club records
- Vice President – lead on scheduling and fixtures during the season
- Treasurer – managing the club finances
- Social Director – overseeing club social events and organizing meal for hostings after home games
- Quartermaster – managing club jerseys, shorts and other gear
One year terms
- Registrar – overseeing online registration process
- Captain – providing leadership on and off the field
Some incumbents are willing to stand again for re-election and others are stepping down. Regardless, all members are welcome to consider standing for any of the positions, or nominating someone that they consider to be a good candidate.
If you are interested in any of the positions, feel free to contact me or the current Director serving in that position for further information.
Yours in rugby
Glen Okrainetz - President