The AGM will be held on Thursday, June 2 at Windsor Park immediately following the run around. It will be outside at the north end of the pavilion, the same location as last year. The following executive position are up for election this year:
Two year terms
- Secretary – taking meeting minutes and managing club records
- Vice President – lead on scheduling and fixtures during the season
- Treasurer – managing the club finances
- Social Director – overseeing club social events and organizing meal for hostings after home games
- Quartermaster – managing club jerseys, shorts and other gear
One year terms
- Registrar – overseeing online registration process
- Captain – providing leadership on and off the field
Some incumbents are willing to stand again for re-election and others are stepping down. Regardless, all members are welcome to consider standing for any of the positions, or nominating someone that they consider to be a good candidate.
If you are interested in any of the positions, feel free to contact me or the current Director serving in that position for further information.
Yours in rugby
Glen Okrainetz - President
Practice Field Bookings as of April 6, 2022
We are at Bullen until April 21
April 28 & May 5 Macauley Elementary
May 5 - June 2 Windsor Park
June 9 - 23 Macauley Elementary
June 30 - August 18 Windsor Park
August 25 Macauley Elementary
September 1 Bullen Park
Now that the winter snow training sessions are over we return to Bullen Park for 5:30 pm at Bullen Park next Esquimalt Recreation Centre
To see if Bullen is open or closed, click here to check the field status.
Changeroom #4 in Arena
527 Fraser Street, Esquimalt BC
Beverages to follow at Moon Over Water
Good news everyone! BCRU has issued the following direction: Daily Attestations removed
"With the Mandatory Vaccination Policy implemented, we are able to remove this risk management step from our protocols. We will remove this process from the Sportlomo system and from Monday, administrators and participants will no longer need to complete this step to attend in-person rugby activities."
However a couple of reminders going forward:
- If you feel unwell, don’t come to a practice or game
- If you feel symptoms and test positive for COVID soon after a practice or game please let Darren know so we can inform players that may have been exposed
Glen O - ET President