Saturday, August 6, 2022
Metchosin Golf & Country Club
- Registration Form / Poster: pdf file
- 12:00 noon Registration
- 1 PM Shotgun Start with 64 players
- Best Ball Format
- POST GOLF RECEPTION: Vahid’s Home
- COST: $70 early bird
- After August 1st price increases to $75
We will set a non-player option for food & Beer of $20
I have secured a Shotgun Start, which requires 64 players. We pay for 64 regardless, so we need everyone to bring in some players. Outside players are welcome as it brings dollars in that are not out of the Ebb Tide Players pockets.
Cost is $70.00 and includes 9 holes of golf (BestBall) with a shotgun start. The price includes door prizes, a beer and dinner prepared by our Chef Vahid and he is also hosting the after golf get together at his home. Single registrants will be matched up with other singles. Prizes for Men and Ladies Long Drive and Closest to the Pin. There will also be a mystery prize for an Ebb Tider’s hidden score. Register early and bring Friends, it will be a fun day!
If any one can secure some prizes, please secure them and get them to me ASAP! Any Trophy winners from last Tournament, please bring those in and leave them with an Executive Member. There will be a special prize for the Member that brings in the most paid guests.
Director @ Large
Chair of Golf Tournament
Saturday, July 23rd, Saturday @ 1:00 PM
VENUE is 550 WARREN AVE.
- TEAM @ $20 EACH (early entry Only)
- TWO PLAYERS PER
- MAXIMUM 16 TEAMS
- BRING YOUR OWN DRINKS AND AN APPETIZER
The AGM will be held on Thursday, June 2 at Windsor Park immediately following the run around. It will be outside at the north end of the pavilion, the same location as last year. The following executive position are up for election this year:
Two year terms
- Secretary – taking meeting minutes and managing club records
- Vice President – lead on scheduling and fixtures during the season
- Treasurer – managing the club finances
- Social Director – overseeing club social events and organizing meal for hostings after home games
- Quartermaster – managing club jerseys, shorts and other gear
One year terms
- Registrar – overseeing online registration process
- Captain – providing leadership on and off the field
Some incumbents are willing to stand again for re-election and others are stepping down. Regardless, all members are welcome to consider standing for any of the positions, or nominating someone that they consider to be a good candidate.
If you are interested in any of the positions, feel free to contact me or the current Director serving in that position for further information.
Yours in rugby
Glen Okrainetz - President
Practice Field Bookings as of April 6, 2022
We are at Bullen until April 21
April 28 & May 5 Macauley Elementary
May 5 - June 2 Windsor Park
June 9 - 23 Macauley Elementary
June 30 - August 18 Windsor Park
August 25 Macauley Elementary
September 1 Bullen Park
Now that the winter snow training sessions are over we return to Bullen Park for 5:30 pm at Bullen Park next Esquimalt Recreation Centre
To see if Bullen is open or closed, click here to check the field status.
Changeroom #4 in Arena
527 Fraser Street, Esquimalt BC
Beverages to follow at Moon Over Water